5.27.2011

*Authors, Authors EVERYWHERE!*

I truly believe in the phrase, “Why fix it if it ain’t broke?” There are a number of books I have read by authors that I would enjoy interviewing on my blog. However, trying to get in touch with a number of them, especially the really popular ones, isn’t always as easy as it might seem. However, why let this restrict me from me learning about them and sharing the information with you? I’ve decided to put together various links to blogger author interviews and YouTube videos of author interviews so the information can all be in one place.

Keep in mind there are a number of other interviews available online, so I just chose a few for each author. Also, I know there are a very wide range of teen fiction authors out there now, so this is just a sprinkling of them to start. Enjoy! J

Laurie Halse Anderson
Books: Speak, Twisted, Chains, Wintergirls, & more!






Ellen Hopkins
Books: Identical, Crank, Burned, Impulse, Tricks, & more!






John Green
Books: Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, & more!






Lauren Kate
Books: Fallen series
 





Cassandra Clare
Books: Mortal Instruments series
 





Anthony Horowitz
Books: Alex Rider Adventure series, Gatekeepers series, & more!
 





Lauren Oliver
Books: Before I Fall, Delirium
 





Jay Asher
Books: Thirteen Reasons Why
 





Sarah Dessen
Books: Along for the Ride, Dreamland, Just Listen, Lock and Key, & more!
 





Sherman Alexie
Books: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, Face, Fight, & more!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I love Anthony Horowitz, but have never read anything by any of the authors. I think it's cool that he knew right away that he wanted to be a author. Do you want to be a writer?
    You should check out my blog!
    Keep posting!
    Grace Kent
    gkpassingnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I *love* hearing what you, fellow bloggers, have to say, think, and feel! Therefore, comment away and thank you for stopping by my blog! :-)